Testing userspace code

Ed Tanous ed.tanous at intel.com
Sat Oct 5 03:12:35 AEST 2019

On 10/4/19 8:44 AM, Patrick Venture wrote:
> The idea, one daemon runs and owns all the dbus objects expected, and
> ipmid/bmcweb etc can be tested by talking to that daemon.

I talked with a couple people about something like this as OSFC a
little.  Having a DBus analog would be a great step toward testing
things offline and having more confidence that we haven't broken a
system type, even if we don't necessarily have the system itself to test on.

+1 would use the hell out of something like this