Gain,Offset with dbus-sensors values

Josh Lehan krellan at google.com
Fri Oct 4 12:12:39 AEST 2019

Thanks for asking this. In particular, in PSUsensor it seems there is only
an ability to customize the scaling factor for an entire category of
sensors at once: InScaleFactor, CurrScaleFactor, PowerScaleFactor,
TempScaleFactor, and so on.

https://github.com/openbmc/dbus-sensors/blob/2adc95cb4d9ac879f66aa9ef12a6ce8b7c1578fe/src/PSUSensorMain.cpp#L408

Ideally, there would be a way to customize the scaling factor on a
per-sensor basis, for example to customize the scaling of Vout without also
affecting Vin.

Josh

Josh Lehan | Software Engineer | krellan at google.com | +1 650-733-8941