Fan speed controller validation

Kumar Thangavel thangavel.k at hcl.com
Thu Nov 28 23:35:42 AEDT 2019

Hi Vijay,

Thanks for your response.

We are using entity-manager for fan speed controller. So we have entry for fan speed controller in json file.

As you suggested, we could able to see some pwm and fan speed values are changing if we update the temperature values while swampd is running in TP.

In YV2, the pwm values are not updating properly if temperature updates.

Please find the attached documents  for temperatures and pwm values of TP and YV2.

As of now, we are using same TP speed controller table entries for YV2.

Could you please let us know the procedure for fan speed validation.

Thanks,
Kumar.