Trigger conditions for beeps in x86-power-control

P. K. Lee (李柏寬) P.K.Lee at quantatw.com
Wed Nov 27 20:38:58 AEDT 2019

Hi Bills,

I have added the case psPowerOKDeAssert to powerStateCheckForWarmReset, in addition to avoiding the loss of DC power, it can also prevent the inconsistency between the power state in the log and the actual power state after a soft shutdown without the SIO_S5 GPIO monitoring.

Currently in review here:
https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/c/openbmc/x86-power-control/+/27607

Regards,
P.K.