consolidation of *-dbus-interfaces

Brad Bishop bradleyb at fuzziesquirrel.com
Sat Nov 23 01:42:08 AEDT 2019

> On Nov 19, 2019, at 10:33 AM, Matt Spinler <mspinler at linux.ibm.com> wrote:
>
> I took a crack at this with https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/c/openbmc/phosphor-dbus-interfaces/+/27380.
> Please take a look.

This looks great to me Matt, thanks for doing this.  Now if someone could just figure out how to move this over to meson...

> Next I will try to build an image that uses meta-openpower using it instead of openpower-dbus-interfaces.

One concern I have is the dual maint of the interfaces while the transition is in progress.  Should we hold off on merging your first change (the one you linked to above) until you are closer to getting a full image build working with the consolidated repo?

thx - brad