Redfish OpenBMC OEM

Gunnar Mills gmills at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Nov 22 02:39:35 AEDT 2019

On 11/20/2019 5:50 PM, James Feist wrote:
> On 11/20/19 2:45 PM, Gunnar Mills wrote:

>> James, Joseph, and others would you support having a guideline,
>> stating before adding an OEM schema or property, please first engage
>> the Redfish Group? Things Redfish is not interested in taking are an
>> obvious exception. I am also fine with things that are in the process
>> of being up-streamed, being added as OEM temporarily.
>
> What redfish group are you mentioning?

DMTF’s Redfish

They have an open forum here,  to ask questions and request features:
https://redfishforum.com/

To get access to the Redfish code repository and meetings
1) Your company must be a Redfish Supporter or Promoter, a lot of
companies working on OpenBMC are
2) Join the DMTF, www.dmtf.org/join
3) Join the "Redfish Forum" working group,
https://members.dmtf.org/apps/org/workgroup/portal/
4) Send an email asking for access to the Redfish code repository

I was thinking either of these would establish "engaging Redfish".

Thanks,
Gunnar