phosphor-bmc-code-memt: Support redfish remote firmware update with static layout image

Bright Cheng/WYHQ/Wiwynn Bright_Cheng at wiwynn.com
Thu Nov 21 21:29:04 AEDT 2019

Dear Adriana and Lei Yu,

We have some questions about submitting code to gerrit,
1. We add remote to gerrit server using "https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/openbmc/phosphor-bmc-code-mgmt" and try to push the commit to gerrit server.
The result shows that we need to register an email address, but we cannot verify my email address and receive an error 422 (Unprocessable Entity): invalid token.

2. We also try to add remote to gerrit server using "ssh://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/openbmc/phosphor-bmc-code-mgmt", but ssh connection cannot be established because timeout.

Could you help us to solve this problem? Thanks!