Redfish OpenBMC OEM

Gunnar Mills gmills at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Nov 21 09:45:19 AEDT 2019

On 11/20/2019 11:47 AM, James Feist wrote:
> On 11/20/19 7:57 AM, Joseph Reynolds wrote:

>> Gunnar, does that begin to address your concern?

I am most concerned with us adding these OpenBMC OEM schemas and
properties without first engaging the Redfish Group.

James, Joseph, and others would you support having a guideline, stating
before adding an OEM schema or property, please first engage the Redfish
Group? Things Redfish is not interested in taking are an obvious
exception. I am also fine with things that are in the process of being
up-streamed, being added as OEM temporarily.

Thanks,
Gunnar