How to build for s2600wf ? Does it work at all?

Bruce Mitchell Bruce_Mitchell at phoenix.com
Wed Nov 20 03:22:50 AEDT 2019

https://github.com/Intel-BMC/openbmc#how-to-build-for-wolf-pass

From: openbmc [mailto:openbmc-bounces+bruce_mitchell=phoenix.com at lists.ozlabs.org] On Behalf Of Alexander Amelkin
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2019 08:07
To: openbmc at lists.ozlabs.org
Subject: How to build for s2600wf ? Does it work at all?

Hi all!

We can't get OpenBMC to work with s2600wf.

We tried openbmc/openbmc/master branch and got errors log from booted OpenBMC
(attached) regarding unavailability of power control, and also a netdev watchdog
timeout and a kernel crash.

We tried Intel-BMC/master branch and got build errors, failed to build.

We tried Intel-BMC/clean_builds branch and ended up with an almost clean boot
log, but no 'obmcutil' and no apparent way to start the host. The netdev
watchdog also crashed.

Is there any instruction on how to properly build OpenBMC for s2600wf? Is it
actually supported at all?

Thank you.

--
With best regards,