why the object cannot list in rest api?

www ouyangxuan10 at 163.com
Fri Nov 8 13:01:52 AEDT 2019

This is not a custom service.
The entry is create by phosphor-debug-collector, If you want to trigger an FFDC, an entry will be generated, may be not notify to mapperx?

thanks,
Byron

At 2019-11-08 08:46:24, "George Liu" <liuxiwei1013 at gmail.com> wrote:

www <ouyangxuan10 at 163.com> 于2019年11月7日周四 下午8:54写道:

My profile is the same as yours. when the entry is new create, it will not display in rest-api. if you reboot bmc or restart mapperx, it will appear. I guess When create the entry, it not notify to mapperx, or mapperx not catch it?

I think this is a custom service.
if yes.

Please check your corresponding *.service to ensure that its startup sequence is after `mapper-wait at -xyz-openbmc_project-state-host.service`

MAPPER_SERVICES="org.openbmc  xyz.openbmc_project"
MAPPER_INTERFACES="org.openbmc org.freedesktop.DBus.ObjectManager  xyz.openbmc_project"
MAPPER_SERVICEBLACKLISTS=""

thanks,
Byron