Questions about changing default username or password

Simon Zhu(朱英澍) zhuysh at inspur.com
Fri May 31 10:26:03 AEST 2019

Hello ,

	I want to change default username and password in local.conf.sample.

	But caused an invalid username error.

	I fixed it in the following way in /openbmc/openbmc/meta/recipes-extended/shadow/shadow.inc:
	I moved the patch shadow-relaxed-usernames.patch from SRC_URI_append_class-target to SRC_URI.

	And If I changed the default username or password, I failed to use IPMI through lanplus interface because of authentication failure.
	I need to generate my own ipmi_pass and install it to /etc/ipmi_pass。

	Do these two issues need to be fixed?

Best regards,

Simon