Get the AST2500 SCUE0/E4 value using kernel device driver?

Yong Li yong.b.li at linux.intel.com
Fri May 17 11:20:42 AEST 2019

HI Andrew,

Thanks for the reply.

I want to get the time from the very beginning of the AC power on, including
the time spent on u-boot.

My understanding is that the clock_gettime only return the Linux up time, it
cannot get the delay in bootloader(u-boot).

For example, the time from power on to the console login is about 65
seconds,
u-boot spends 25 seconds, and Linux boot needs another 40 seconds.

I want to get the total time: 65 seconds.

Thanks,
Yong