Can't log in to bmc via ssh

John Wang wangzqbj at inspur.com
Wed May 8 23:29:59 AEST 2019

On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 2:43 PM vishwa <vishwa at linux.vnet.ibm.com> wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> I have always used -vvvv option in ssh to debug ssh connection issues
>
> ssh id at host -vvvv

Thanks Vishwa.

It looks like the dropbear process is out of order. There is a log on
the system that is suspicious
printk: systemd: 31 output lines suppressed due to ratelimiting

I referenced this link
https://forum.manjaro.org/t/systemd-shutdow-output-lines-suppressed-due-to-ratelimiting/52811
and the problem was not solved.
Through the ps command, I saw that many of the processes that should
be started did not start up normally.