webui: setting Boot.Mode and Boot.Source

Jandra A jandraara at gmail.com
Wed May 8 01:27:00 AEST 2019

Hello Wim,

Yes, I'm glad you ask. This is something we are currently working on so
there is still some work to be done. We'd love to get your feedback to see
if what you think is missing aligns with the work we have planned, and
understand what your needs would be from this functionality as a ser. You
can find the current design proposals here:
https://ibm.invisionapp.com/share/8ENYRVXAPFD#/319095138_1-_Boot_Options_-_System_On
.

Note: To leave feedback in InVision, turn on Comment mode from the bottom
right hand corner of the screen and then click where you want to leave a
comment. To navigate through the prototype, click where you see flashing
blue rectangles or use the right and left keyboard arrows

Please let us know if you have any questions and if you would like to set
up some time to review this.

Best,
Jandra Aranguren  |  GUI Design Team