Phosphor pid control

Vijay Khemka vijaykhemka at fb.com
Wed May 1 08:00:28 AEST 2019

On 4/30/19, 2:56 PM, "Ed Tanous" <ed.tanous at intel.com> wrote:

    On 4/30/19 1:32 PM, Vijay Khemka wrote:
    > terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error'
    >   what():  Bailing during load, missing Zone Configuration

    Did you configure at least one fan zone, and does the name of the zone
    match what you have in your PID configuration?
Yes I did configure it, that's how I could get rid of previous error. I have changed Zone names to Left from Pid 1 as per intel entity manager configuration. I am still debugging, I guess I am missing some trivial configurations.

Also once this is fixed, how do I test this if fan controller is kicking based on temperature change.

Regards
-Vijay