Include BMC watchdog in sensor SDR?

William Kennington wak at google.com
Sat Mar 30 08:06:33 AEDT 2019

I went down this road last july, but wasn't able to get associations
to map the way I wanted. I think at the time it wasn't possible to set
the second parameter (which is the watchdog type) in the SEL via the
phosphor-logging mechanism of generating SELs. Anyway I never got any
of this working but it is something that would be nice to have.