[Potential Spoof] Re: [Potential Spoof] Re: IPMID crashing

Vijay Khemka vijaykhemka at fb.com
Sat Mar 23 10:33:35 AEDT 2019

I debugged through this and suspecting as ipmb crashing this. In old implementation, MAX_IPMI_BUFFER was defined as 64 which I have made change to 256 in our patch to cater our ipmb response which is more than 64 bytes. But new ipmid implementation doesn't use this parameter so I am not sure how size is being defined.

Vernon, Can you please let us know how the size of response is defined as I doubt that our response size is more than 64 bytes which is causing issues.

Regards
-Vijay