Moving to Linux Kernel 5.0

Tao Ren taoren at fb.com
Tue Mar 19 04:44:18 AEDT 2019

Great. Thank you Joel for the update.

Cheers,

- Tao

On 3/17/19, 11:17 PM, "openbmc on behalf of Joel Stanley" <openbmc-bounces+taoren=fb.com at lists.ozlabs.org on behalf of joel at jms.id.au> wrote:

    Hello,

    It's been a few releases since we bumped, so I'm going to publish a
    5.0 based tree this week. I've done some testing on the machine I have
    (OpenPower Romulus ast2500) and it looks good.

    I'll be rebasing without discarding patches for this release. That
    means if you have non-mainline patches it will still be there for
    dev-5.0. Next release we will do a cleanout, so please ensure your out
    of tree patches are on the upstream lists for 5.2 now.

    Cheers,

    Joel