Sensor value calculation formula

Deng Tyler tyler.sabdon at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 12:54:14 AEDT 2019

Hi Emily, thank for your kindly reply. This is not typo. I want to dispaly
12.0V in ipmitool and my raw data in Dbus is 2100.
I know value x length is 1 byte. I concern that why raw data calculate with
M, rExp before response to ipmitool.

Tyler

Emily Shaffer <emilyshaffer at google.com> 於 2019年3月7日 週四 上午6:47寫道: