Security Working Group meeting - Wednesday March 6

Joseph Reynolds jrey at linux.ibm.com
Thu Mar 7 06:18:38 AEDT 2019

On 2019-03-04 12:03, Ratan Gupta wrote:
> Hi Joseph,
>
> Can we change the timing ? it is too late for india around(11:30 PM).

Note: I meant to send this email to the list, but sent it onto to Ratan.
  Here it is for everyone:

Thanks for asking.  I've added this topic to the security work group
meeting agenda:

         [Agenda item:] Interest in an additional security working group
meeting?  9-10pm CDT is 8:30am India time.

Since you don't plan to be there I would like to get your input.  Here
are my ideas:
- Is the time good?  Feel free to counter-propose.  Choose a date ...
next Wednesday March 13 (3.14 for you, Pi day)?
- We can maybe use the existing Google hangout video call, or I can host
a WebEx video meeting.
- It would be a security work group meeting, so topics are wide open.
We could review old items or discuss new ones.  Agenda and minutes are
linked from the wiki.
- I can offer to lead the BMC firewall or more general security
discussion.

- Joseph