Bizarre CI Failure

Lei YU mine260309 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 13:15:11 AEDT 2019

> Some sort of permission issue with the generated files from the docker container
> build. This repo is pre-built into the docker container and then when CI tries
> to rebuild the repo, it's hitting permission issues with the
> pre-existing file. No idea
> why it doesn't recreate in your env though. I verified it hits multiple of our
> CI systems.

When I was checking the build error in
https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/#/c/openbmc/openpower-pnor-code-mgmt/+/18795/1,
I just notice that the auto-build-and-test happens partly in docker, that the
environment is in docker, but the source code, and the generated
scripts/objects are in host side.

That seems, a bit weird, because I would expect all the build (env, source,
objects) are in docker instead of host.