Building intel s2600wf image

Vijay Khemka vijaykhemka at fb.com
Fri Mar 1 07:43:51 AEDT 2019

Hi Wim,
How did you get pass through below build issue as I am still seeing it.

/home/vijaykhemka/proj/openbmc/lf/feb04-lf/openbmc/build/tmp/work/armv6-openbmc-linux-gnueabi/intel-ipmi-oem/0.1+gitAUTOINC+cac97a533b-r0/git/src/utils.cpp:1:10: fatal error: phosphor-ipmi-host/utils.hpp: No such file or directory
|  #include "phosphor-ipmi-host/utils.hpp"

Regards
-Vijay