How to prevent the user repeat-login to avoid the ikvm overload

xiuzhi 1450335857 at qq.com
Fri Jun 28 11:53:38 AEST 2019

Hi Jae,Ratan,
   The ikvm or openbmc phosphor-rest process will deadlock when users operate the ikvm on different PC at the same time . The user can't login when the  CPU usage of phosphor-gevent process more than 70%.  This issue  will be triggered when one user login  both on different IP and operate the host by  ikvm.
  My test case:
1, The user "root" login throw AST2500  network  card, enter the ikvm webpage ,the IP 192.168.0.100.
2, The user "root" login throw OCP network card with a different IP 192.168.1.100, enter the ikvm web page, do some keyboard and mouse operations
3, The openbmc will deadlock and cann't login, I must restart the phosphor-gevent service ,then I can login again.
  I created other common users, it is impossible to forbid them to login and operate the ikvm at the same time to cause the bmc overload .
   My personal idea is to allow  one user to login only on one machine at a time. Do you have any good ideas?

  Best,
Xiuzhi