Platform telemetry and health monitoring

Kun Yi kunyi at google.com
Tue Jun 25 10:37:22 AEST 2019

Hi,

Unfortunately I can't make this meeting.

 From my end, my intern Gabriel just got started experimenting using
collectd to collect various BMC performance metrics. Once we validate the
daemon works good enough, the next thing for him to work on is a collectd
D-Bus interface plugin to expose the metrics. Will keep you posted on the
progress.

Thanks,
Kun

Title: Platform telemetry and health monitoring
Based on interests so far, we will meet bi-weekly Monday 9 PM PST.  We can
also rotate the meeting times if required.
Agenda:

   1.  Define requirements for platform telemetry and health monitoring

Join Microsoft Teams Meeting
+1 323-849-4874   United States, Los Angeles (Toll)
(866) 679-9995   (Toll-free)
Conference ID: 735 728 42#
Join with a video conferencing device
813878896 at t.plcm.vc VTC Conference ID: 017920684