Network Settings GUI

xiuzhi 1450335857 at qq.com
Thu Jun 20 11:30:38 AEST 2019

Hi Derick,
>> The IPV6 webui should support both IPV4 and IPV6 on a single interface at the same time and users can set IPV4 and IPV6 on the same network webpage from Lenovo test cases.

>Thank you!

>>  Ruixia (her email: rxsun at zd-tech.com.cn;), form my team can do  front-end  to implement your design .  It would be best if the IPV6 feature could be achieved in one to two months.

>It would be great if she were able to join our GUI Community
workgroup. It's every other Wednesday at 10:00 Central Time. We use
these to discuss all the GUI issues. Where are you located?
  I am in BeiJing  UTC+8. The meeting time is  Wednesday  23:00 Beijing Time (Wednesday 10:00 am Central Daylight Time),isn't it?
>GUI Community Workgroup Wiki:
https://github.com/openbmc/openbmc/wiki/GUI-Design-work-group

Best,
Xiuzhi