stable image archive

Simon Barber simon.d.barber at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 03:28:22 AEST 2019

Is there an archive  of stable built and released images for openbmc ? As
part of my masters project I would like to run some pen tests against the
the image, to compare with other BMCs out and in use.

If  there is no stable release archive   is ipmi tool built as part of the
palmetto build, I can find reference to a set of diffs to add it to the
build, but there has been a restructure since then, and so the diffs dont
patch cleanly and i dont understand the structure enough yet to resolve the
conflicts., so do I need to build the sdk and then download and build
openbmc/ipmitool

Thanks.

Simon