Code review on "Add D-Bus interface for Cold Redundancy"

Brad Bishop bradleyb at fuzziesquirrel.com
Thu Jun 6 22:16:19 AEST 2019

On Thu, Jun 06, 2019 at 08:48:28AM +0800, Yang, Cheng C wrote:
>Hi Bard,

Hi Yang

Please copy the list when sending email about OpenBMC.  Thanks.  I went
ahead and added it to CC here...I hope that is ok.

>    Yuan has already reviewed https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/c/openbmc/phosphor-dbus-interfaces/+/21532
>
>Not sure if you can help merge it or you still need more Intel
>engineer to review on it?

Thanks for getting some of your peers have a look.  I went ahead and
merged it, but in the commit message you mentioned a "cold redundancy
service"

That sounds like a new feature.  Thanks to you and to Intel for
contributing it to OpenBMC.

Do you think you could have someone submit a completed design template
and open a github issue?  That enables the rest of the community to know
what Intel is working on and when, and thus have input, possibly help,
and avoid duplicate work.  Does that make sense?

Thanks!

-brad