Platform telemetry and health monitoring

Kun Yi kunyi at google.com
Wed Jun 5 05:35:05 AEST 2019

FYI: Srinivas, Neeraj, and I are finalizing a time slot for the kick off
meeting. We are thinking about a bi-weekly discussion.

Also, I'm drafting a version of BMC metrics collection daemon. The first
draft is up on https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/c/openbmc/docs/+/22257,
which we probably will go over during the meeting.

--
Regards,
Kun