Fw: OpenBMC Test Work group meeting: MoM of 30 May 2019 instance

krtaylor kurt.r.taylor at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 03:29:40 AEST 2019

On 5/31/19 10:16 AM, Sivas Srr wrote:
> Dear All,
> Here with sending MoM of last instance of test work group meeting.
> Attendees: Joseph Reynold, Rahul Maheswari and Sivas:
> Agenda:
> a) Security WG update and security testing: Joseph Reynolds:
> Joseph walked thru security workgroup wiki
> https://github.com/openbmc/openbmc/wiki/Security-working-group
> Sivas to check with community and our test team to help on testing.
> b) Update on test specification document by Sivas
> https://github.com/openbmc/openbmc-test-automation/issues/1769
> Working on converting word document into md format.
> c) Update on test in progress in work in progress wiki
> https://github.com/openbmc/openbmc/wiki/Work-in-progress
> and function test which is done is updated in changelog wiki
> https://github.com/openbmc/openbmc/wiki/Changelog
> d)  Need help on when the code changes will be available for issue
> https://github.com/openbmc/bmcweb/issues/62 - Thank you Rahul for
> bringing it in.
> Kurt, Could you pls help here in case if you have target date. Thank you
> in advance.

I am not working on this issue. Please ask the developer(s) on IRC. They
may not be aware you need a status update as it was purely chance that I
happened to read this question embedded in the Test WG minutes.

Since it touches Redfish, IPMI and User management, it might be a good
thing to bring up in a separate email, or even a design discussion.

Kurt Taylor (krtaylor)