journal log of boot requests?

Joseph Reynolds jrey at linux.ibm.com
Wed Jul 31 08:34:47 AEST 2019

> +1. Detailed journal logs help in a big way to debug issues.

+1.
Auditing or Accounting capability is a typical security requirement, for
example, as in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RADIUS.  A BMC would
probably want to log the following:
  - Requests to modify the server state.
  - Requests to modify the BMC state.
  - Access attempts (example: new Redfish sessions) to the BMC, with the
result (was access granted?).
  - Etc.

- Joseph