Seeking updates on proposed GUI changes by Intel

Jandra A jandraara at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 06:11:24 AEST 2019

Hello all,

In the GUI design workgroup on May 8th, Intel team members mentioned they
would be making changes to the GUI that they would share with the
community.

The two items were:
1. Updates on Intel-specific icon changes.
---> We would love to review these icons to make sure they are in line with
the rest of the icon and feel like a cohesive visual library.

2. Make design layout changes based on research and conversations with
their customers. The agreement was to share research findings and updates
with the community to make sure the changes align with the entire
community, since it is a solution we will share.

When can we expect an update on these items?

Best,
Jandra Aranguren