Event log new GUI

Ryan Arnell ryanarnellibm at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 04:23:50 AEST 2019

Hi all,
We took initiative on redesigning the event log page to be more robust and
user friendly. We have made the log table more compact, made columns
sortable, added batch operations, improved the detail panel to name a few.

Please feel free to review the new GUI and leave your feedback by adding
comments in the following invision prototype link.

https://ibm.invisionapp.com/share/8ENYRVXAPFD#/319141765_01-Event-Logs

You can also review the issue in github and leave your comments there. We
look forward to hearing from you.

https://github.com/openbmc/phosphor-webui/issues/89

Thank you

*Ryan Arnell*
UX Engineer | IBM Design | IBM Studios Austin

*E:* iffy.ryan at ibm.com