Security Working Group - Wednesday July 24
ChittariP at ami.com
Thu Jul 25 01:16:08 AEST 2019
I like to add following item to today agenda items" Tracking Yocto Linux security fixes tracking"
From: openbmc <openbmc-bounces+chittarip=ami.com at lists.ozlabs.org> On Behalf Of Joseph Reynolds
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2019 3:39 PM
To: openbmc <openbmc at lists.ozlabs.org>
Subject: Security Working Group - Wednesday July 24
This is a reminder of the OpenBMC Security Working Group meeting scheduled for this Wednesday July 24 at 10:00am PDT.
* * * The call-in access changed on July 10 (the previous meeting) - details below * * *
- Development work (including approved network security considerations)
- Default user config: root, ipmi group, password limited to char
Access, agenda, and notes are in the wiki:
The Security Working Group meeting access changed on July 10. The old access will not be used. The new access is given in the wiki and in this email. This is effective now, so please update your calendars.
Here is the information for the web video conference and telephone access:
- Join via Web:https://ibm.webex.com/meet/joseph.reynolds1
- Join via Phone: Use access code: 927 034 486 -- United States Toll
Free: 1-844-531-0958. Click here for other phone numbers <https://ibm.webex.com/cmp3300/webcomponents/widget/globalcallin/globalcallin.do?siteurl=ibm&serviceType=MC&ED=756982637&tollFree=1>
- Visit the Webex web site for more ways to join or for an updated access code.
Please consider the environment before printing this email.
The information contained in this message may be confidential and proprietary to American Megatrends, Inc. This communication is intended to be read only by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed or by their designee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are on notice that any distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited. Please promptly notify the sender by reply e-mail or by telephone at 770-246-8600, and then delete or destroy all copies of the transmission.
More information about the openbmc