Could phosphor-hwmon support peci-sensors

Vijay Khemka vijaykhemka at fb.com
Wed Jul 24 05:02:08 AEST 2019

On 7/22/19, 2:50 AM, "openbmc on behalf of Duke Du (杜祥嘉)" <openbmc-bounces+vijaykhemka=fb.com at lists.ozlabs.org on behalf of Duke.Du at quantatw.com> wrote:

    Hi James,
       I have some problems with cpusensor in package dbus-sensors. When I set temperatures of critical and warning high for DIMM is work, but Core is not. Could I set temperatures of critical and warning high for Core by json file in entity-manager ?

Duke,
I don't think you can configure threshold for "Core", it has been read by cpu directly and set by cpusensors.

    (There is my josn file for cpu in package entity-manager)

                "Thresholds": [
                    {
                        "Direction": "greater than",
                        "Label": "Core",