Address type in entity-manager repo

Deng Tyler tyler.sabdon at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 11:50:32 AEST 2019

Hi James:
    Thank for your kindly reply and that really helps. I have another
question about entity-manager. In entity-manager, it add an dbus interface
"xyz.openbmc_project.Inventory.Manager" to object
"/xyz/openbmc_project/inventory" in its service.
Why do that? I checked code and found there is no property or object will
be added under this interface. Meanwhile anther service
"xyz.openbmc_project.Inventory.Manager" has same interface and cause ipmid
get wrong service if receiving a fru ipmi command. Do you have any
suggestions? thanks. Regards

Tyler

James Feist <james.feist at linux.intel.com> 於 2019年7月18日 週四 上午7:01寫道: