Integrate collectd with OpenBMC

vishwa vishwa at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Jul 19 16:54:15 AEST 2019

Hi Kun,

I support approach:1 as it's more collectd standard. IMO, using "C"
should be fine if that makes more sense.

For example: https://github.com/openbmc/pldm/tree/master/libpldm is in
C, so it can be used elsewhere.

btw, for your approach:2, how is this daemon first getting the data from
collectd before it can translate.

!! Vishwa !!