Deadline for OSFC OpenBMC Hackathon talks submission

Deepak Kodihalli dkodihal at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Jul 4 16:30:37 AEST 2019

On 29/06/19 5:04 AM, Nancy Yuen wrote:
> Gentle ping.  OSFC OpenBMC call for presentations deadline is June 30!
>
> Please consider submitting a presentation for the first two days of the
> OFSC OpenBMC track.  There are submissions for days 3 and 4 but there's
> room for presenters on days 1 and 2.

Can we move the day 3 and 4 presentations to the first two days if we
don't have enough presenters in the OpenBMC track for the first two
days? That way we can have more time for hacking on the last 2 days. I
have submitted a paper on PLDM for the last 2 days as well (I thought
the content was short so it suited a lightning talk more).

Regards,
Deepak