GUI workgroup meeting - Wednesday 10:00 AM CST

Jandra A jandraara at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 02:00:20 AEST 2019

Hello all,Please find below the notes from today's workgroup. As a note,
attendance continues to be solely IBM community members and we would love to
have others join. If there is any feedback, please reach out.

Reviewed Network Settings designs

   - Decided the fields DNS servers and IP address tables would always be
   text input fields (as opposed to in read-only mode with an edit mode that
   can trigger input fields.
   - No need for a 'add static IP address' button until we support
   zeroconfig.
   - Agreed to review test plan early next week.

<https://github.com/openbmc/openbmc/wiki/GUI-Design-work-group#reviewed-local-user-management-designs>Reviewed
Local User Management designs

   - Showed proposals for how a sys admin might perform a manual unlock of
   a user; need to revisit and determine if there is an API for unlocking a
   user, or what happens when the timeout value is set to 0.
   - Updated the password requirements displayed in the mockups.

Best,
GUI Design Team