GUI workgroup meeting - Wednesday 10:00 AM CST

Jandra A jandraara at
Thu Jul 4 02:00:20 AEST 2019

Hello all,Please find below the notes from today's workgroup. As a note,
attendance continues to be solely IBM community members and we would love to
have others join. If there is any feedback, please reach out.

Reviewed Network Settings designs

   - Decided the fields DNS servers and IP address tables would always be
   text input fields (as opposed to in read-only mode with an edit mode that
   can trigger input fields.
   - No need for a 'add static IP address' button until we support
   - Agreed to review test plan early next week.

Local User Management designs

   - Showed proposals for how a sys admin might perform a manual unlock of
   a user; need to revisit and determine if there is an API for unlocking a
   user, or what happens when the timeout value is set to 0.
   - Updated the password requirements displayed in the mockups.

GUI Design Team

On Tue, Jul 2, 2019 at 8:04 AM Jandra A <jandraara at> wrote:

> Hello all,
> The GUI design workgroup will be meeting Wednesday July 3 at 10:00AM CST.
> Tentative agenda:
>    1. Updates on Intel-specific icon changes mentioned last meeting
>    (Intel)
>    2. Share research findings and updates on design layout (Intel)
>    3. Review updates on Local User Management panel (IBM)
>    4. Current System log page design features discussion (IBM)
>    5. Review TPM required policy mockups (IBM)
> Please add any other agenda items here:
> As a note, attendance has been solely IBM community members. We would love
> to have others join. We are hoping that changing the time from 7:00 AM
> Central
> to 10:00 AM Central will make that possible for people invested in the
> GUI to attend.
> Meeting Link:
> Best,
> GUI Design Team
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <>

More information about the openbmc mailing list