obmc console history

Artem Senichev artemsen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 17:34:01 AEST 2019

There is no any config files used in runtime, you may set options via
command arguments or configuration parameters during build.
Make sure you have unix domain socket file defined here:
https://github.com/openbmc/phosphor-hostlogger/blob/b8cf26fe933c7f020f5195b9575f596b9cb23719/src/log_manager.cpp#L38
This socket file is created by obmc-console-server.

--
Best regards,
Artem Senichev