[EXT] Re: OpenBMC Sensors

Emily Shaffer emilyshaffer at google.com
Thu Jan 31 08:42:40 AEDT 2019

Aaron, we use this daemon for local (to BMC) thermal control:
https://github.com/openbmc/phosphor-pid-control
Maybe you'll find it helpful.

Although I'm not sure how to help you with losing sensors when the host
powers down but the BMC is expected to continue to cool the tray.  Sounds
like an issue with the board design, unless I'm not understanding what
you're saying.