configuring lpc register from user space

Vijay Khemka vijaykhemka at fb.com
Thu Jan 24 05:38:06 AEDT 2019

Thanks Yong for this but this patch is still not in repo. Do you know what is pending for approval?

On 1/22/19, 5:56 PM, "Li, Yong B" <yong.b.li at linux.intel.com> wrote:

    Hi Vijay,

    For the UART routeing, there is a kernel device driver, it will export
    several entities in sysfs, you can adjust the routing.

    https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__patchwork.ozlabs.org_patch_969238_&d=DwICaQ&c=5VD0RTtNlTh3ycd41b3MUw&r=v9MU0Ki9pWnTXCWwjHPVgpnCR80vXkkcrIaqU7USl5g&m=FPjuQE-vH3NllpMZmlCDWa2fXoKbUEFWyMRdjmFez4s&s=ibQDI51HRHoTXy8LbzU8h2XKwukG5Ua4wESbWL1aa9I&e=

    Thanks,
    Yong