New motherboard to port OpenBMC to

Konstantin Klubnichkin kitsok at yandex-team.ru
Thu Jan 24 02:56:06 AEDT 2019

Hi all!

I have the custom-made motherboards for Grantley CPU with Avocent-based BMC, and my goal is to switch to OpenBMC.

I've read HOWTOs in the OpenBMC documentation, but usually the documentation is usually a bit behind the development, so are there any newer howtos or guides?

Now I took Quanta MB as a reference and going to at least boot up the system and get the network. But it's pretty unclear for me how to add sensors, how to get CPUs temperatures, etc

Could you please advise what to read to get into details?

Thanks!
--
Best regards,
Konstantin Klubnichkin,