OpenBMC at the 2019 OCP Summit Hardware Management track

Brad Bishop bradleyb at fuzziesquirrel.com
Sat Jan 19 08:09:13 AEDT 2019

On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 09:18:02PM -0500, Brad Bishop wrote:
> Hi Everyone
>
> The TSC has asked me to present at the 2019 OCP Summit on behalf of the
> OpenBMC community.  You can see the abstract here:
>
> https://2019ocpglobalsummit.sched.com/event/Jil3/openbmc-project-update?iframe=no&w=100%&sidebar=yes&bg=no
>
> I will be hashing the presentation out in the next day or two. If you
> have anything you think might make sense to talk about there, I'd love
> to hear about it.
>
> Also, I intend to publish a draft once I have composed it, if you'd
> prefer to leave feedback that way as well (or instead).  Stay tuned.
>
> thx - brad

I've put a draft here:

https://github.com/openbmc/openbmc/wiki/files/OCPGLO19_OpenBMC_Project_Update-draft.pdf

It is still very draft-y, but you can get a sense of the outline and
high level flow.  I could use help calling out any function implemented
in 2.6 and any function planned for 2.7.

thx - brad