couple questions for OpenBMC

Brenden Lai Brenden_Lai at jabil.com
Thu Jan 17 18:51:06 AEDT 2019

Hi
I have couple questions about OpenBMC .

1.if I decide use OpenBMC solution , Does it mean I should put all BMC source code on github including some commercial software  ?

2.Are there any tutorial or /document  for using dbus within OpenBMC ?

3.Why there is no release note after V1.05 ?  Will the coming release  attach release note ?

4.I know openBMC is using some file text to represent  device (LED , sensor) , but I am curious about how this files bind to real device ?
   Where is the low level operation relate code ?

Thanks -Brenden

Brenden Lai
SR. BMC Design Engineer
E&I, Jabil Design Services