Linux dev-4.19

Adriana Kobylak anoo at linux.ibm.com
Thu Jan 17 09:20:12 AEDT 2019

Hi Joel,

> I've published a gerrit commit that bumps openbmc to use this version.
> This has had some testing by our CI on Witherspoon and Romulus, and I
> did some manual testing on Romulus and Palmetto (hardware and Qemu). I
> intend to merge it tomorrow:

Seems the AST2500 defconfig hasn't been updated in a while:

https://github.com/openbmc/openbmc/blob/4feb727cd6b77a68bdaca63e121b378d814f5eaf/meta-aspeed/recipes-kernel/linux/ast2500/defconfig

Would you be updating it with the changes from 4.19? Looking for the
configs
that enable NBD snd the vhub device.
I can submit an update to gerrit just not sure if we just copy the file
from the kernel repo or only certain changes are added.

Thanks.