[Help] Could not recvie gerrit register verification email

Samuel Jiang (江騏先) Samuel.Jiang at quantatw.com
Fri Jan 4 14:12:36 AEDT 2019

On Jan 2, 2019, 10:14 PM +0800, Andrew Geissler <geissonator at gmail.com>, wrote:

Hi Samuel, can you please verify you followed the steps in
https://github.com/openbmc/docs/blob/master/development/gerrit-setup.md?

You're statement about registering a new account is a little
concerning, you shouldn't be
registering a new gerrit account, you should be linking your github one.

Hi Andrew,

Thanks to your setup link,
I encountered a problem which at Add e-mail to Gerrit these steps,
Check e-mail for confirmation and click the link to confirm.

I workaround execute this step,
Go to https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/plugins/github-plugin/static/account.html and auto fill me information included e-mail.

Thanks,

Samuel Jiang