Patches for U-Boot v2016.07-aspeed-openbmc?

David Thompson dthompson at mellanox.com
Wed Feb 27 10:33:19 AEDT 2019

Correct, for my BMC project I have made changes to OpenBMC's U-Boot image (v2016.07-aspeed-openbmc branch).

My goal is to "upstream" these changes to OpenBMC so that
I don't need to carry them around in my private repo.

I had already sent in one patch for review, addressed to Joel.
I will add you Andrew to that same email, since I did not know Joel was on leave.

Thank you,
- Dave