UI Design - Sharing Updates and Requesting Feedback

ja az jandraara at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 05:06:47 AEDT 2019

Hello all,

Your feedback is incredibly valuable for the UI design team to move
forward with confidence that we are designing what users want in a way
that can be built, so we're continuing to look for your feedback and
expert knowledge.

We’d like to share the most current designs. Please review and provide
feedback by clicking on the bottom right corner of the interface where
it says ‘# Comments’. You'll be able to place comments by clicking
where you want to add a comment. You can also tag other people with
'@' (ex. @jandraara at gmail.com). Right now, these are static images so
to navigate through the designs, use the right and left keyboard
arrows or click on any flashing blue rectangles you see.

As a reminder, we will be having a GUI review meeting tomorrow (Feb
20) at 7:30AM CT. Meeting info:
Webex call-in: +1 (669) 234-1178 | access code: 927 911 682
https://ibm.webex.com/meet/susantj

IN PROGRESS:
1. Firmware:
https://ibm.invisionapp.com/share/RQNYHJ0VBDY#/319006100_V2-1-_Firmware
- What is the user intention behind switching the primary and secondary images?
- How do users want to engage with the secondary image?

2. LDAP:
https://ibm.invisionapp.com/share/RQNYHJ0VBDY#/318942513_LDAP_Disabled
- Working on a design that supports each server URI having it’s own
set of properties (passwords, LDAP type, search scope, etc)

3. User Management:
https://ibm.invisionapp.com/share/RQNYHJ0VBDY
- Are user ID’s needed?
- Does ‘unlocking’ a user require a password reset?
- Who has access to this panel?

4. Network Settings:
https://ibm.invisionapp.com/share/RQNYHJ0VBDY#/319002386_V2_Networking_Mutliple_VLAN
- Is the relationship between VLAN and interfaces correct?
- Are adding a DNS server and adding an IP address separate actions
with a single intention or are they independent of each other?
- Is there a use case for combining static and dynamic IP Addresses /
DNS Servers?

COMPLETE:
https://ibm.invisionapp.com/share/RQNYHJ0VBDY

2. IP KVM