Building intel s2600wf image

James Feist james.feist at linux.intel.com
Fri Feb 15 11:01:57 AEDT 2019

On 2/14/19 3:49 PM, Andrew Jeffery wrote:
> Hi Wim,
>
> On Fri, 15 Feb 2019, at 02:51, Wim Vervoorn wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> We are trying to build the Intel s2600wf image using the latest OpenBMC
>> tree. If we do that we are running into build errors.
>>
>> Before digging into this can you tell me which commit of the tree can be
>> used to build an image for  this device without errors. This allows us
>> to have a stable version for reference.

I tried to build today with latest trunk and there were some issues, I
fixed them all today but all the bumps have to go through first.
Specifically this one:
https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/#/c/openbmc/meta-intel/+/18410/

Then it needs to get synced into openbmc-openbmc, or you can checkout
the patch with the above version of meta-phosphor and it should build.

Thanks

-James