[Redfish] VirtualMedia

Ed Tanous ed.tanous at intel.com
Wed Feb 6 11:43:03 AEDT 2019

On 2/5/19 9:36 AM, Brad Bishop wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 04, 2019 at 10:12:46PM +0000, Rapkiewicz, Pawel wrote:
>
> Based on the chat in IRC it sounded like Intel might want to tweak that
> slightly and get rid of the nbd-proxy as a stand-alone application and
> move that functionality into bmcweb.  Did I understand correctly?  I
> don't think I'm opposed to that or anything (Jeremy/Adriana please
> comment if you have any concerns there) but can you comment on the
> motivation for the change?

If you're talking about the conversation I had, it was an idea, but I'm
not sure how feasible it is given my new understanding of how the bnd
interface works in the kernel.  I really need to give it more thought.
Pawel understands this a lot better than I do at this point, and
actually has patches to back it up, so lets let his opinion supersede
mine for the moment.

I would still like to see the two options duke it out though.

(grabs popcorn)